About my blog

 Hi I am Teresa from the foothills of the beautiful Great Smoky Mountains in East Tennessee. I live with my husband who slso does some woodworking and a son who also does laser engraving and jewelry, and a very spoiled chihuahua. 


In this blog I would like to share some unique craft patterns that I have designed and made myself and the patterns for you to try.


 I love crochet and am the best at it, but we will explore some other crafts also. All the projects on here are for sale but I want to encourage you to make them for yourself, but i know life gets busy and if you see something you just really have to have i would be happy to make it and send it to you.


 I also want to see your finished projects so please send me some pictures in the comments. I hope we have a lot of fun with this blog and share a lot of work and some trial and error mistakes to learn from too.


Now let's get busy.........



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heart scarf and hat

Afghan blocks for the year